3 februari 2014

A true friend is a treasure

Today it´s time for the February Sketch Challenge at Life.Paper.Scrapbook.
The great sketch looks like this...



My take on it is a layout with me and my friend.
To have a true friend is really a treasure.
I know that she always is there for me when I need her.



























You have to go over to the blog and see what the rest of the DT made with the sketch.
There is really a lot of amazing creations over there.

The sponsor this month is...
 
The Scrapbook Store is a Perth, Western Australia based Scrapbooking and Craft online retailer. Stocking an extensive range of the latest beautiful and exciting released scrapbooking and craft products. With over 5,000 products online and growing there isn’t much in scrapbooking and craft that they don’t sell! First time customers receive 10% discount off their 1st order. Simply register and you will receive an immediate e-mail with the details of how to claim your discount.
 
The Scrapbook Store offered a $20 grab bag for the winner of the February Sketch Challenge!!

2 kommentarer:

Carol Peixoto sa...

Fantastic layout!

Unknown sa...

I love those gorgeous inky drips :-)