11 juli 2011

Scraplagret - Juli-kit

Scraplagret är en av sponsorerna på ScrappTorget.
Jag fick äran att scrappa med Juli-kitet från just Scraplagret.
Det var ett mumsigt kit med såååååå mycket fint!
Kitet hittar ni här...
.
Scraplagret is one of the sponsors on ScrappTorget.
I got the honour to scrap with the July-kit from Scraplagret.
It was a delicious kit with sooooooooo much wonderful items!
You will find the kit here...
.
Min första layout är en med min man...
My first layout is one with my husband...
It says "Never leave me" because then my life would be so empty...
Nästa layout är med min dotter Mye.
Jag är så glad över att hon kommer hem om några veckor, så att vi får skämmabort henne lite.
The next layout is one with my daughter Mye.
I´m so happy about her coming home "in a few weeks", so that we can spoil her a bit.
Sista layouten är en med min andra dotter Emma.
Hon är vacker på både insidan och utsidan...
The last layout is one with my other daughter Emma.
She is beautiful both on the inside and the outside...
"Beautiful you"
Och så blev det ett kort också!
And then I made a card too!
"Happy Birthday"

Inga kommentarer: